REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
“International recruitment of consultant to develop the Policy and Procedures on Integrity, Fraud Prevention and Anti-corruption”
The ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID), the financial arm of ECOWAS is desirous of recruiting a consultant to develop the Policy and Procedures on Integrity, Fraud Prevention and Anti-corruption.
Qualified consultants are required to submit tenders in this regard.
- CONSULTANT’s PROFILE
Training and professional experience:
The team Leader of the Consultant must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least a Masters’ degree or any other equivalent certificate from a reputable business school or any approved university (attach the copies of the major certificates and attestations) in Law, Audit and Consulting and have skills in investigation of corruption and fraud;
- must have an international reputation, technical skills and proven practical experience in fraud prevention and anti-corruption policy and strategy formulation notably in activities that include fraud investigation, fraud allegations, systems of fraud prevention, code of ethics, financial investigations, etc.;
- must have carried out similar exercises, preferably in development finance institutions (multilateral development banks, sub-regional development banks) ;
- must have skills and be familiar with fundamental tools for protection of financial institutions faced with risks or fraud and corruption;
- must have proven experience and be familiar with mechanisms for management of fraudulent transactions, investigation techniques, legal perspectives on fraud, corruption, ethics, criminology and techniques on fraud prevention.
Competency and skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and team work ;
- Must have excellent skills in written and oral communication in French and or English, with working knowledge of the other language ;
- Sound knowledge of computer tools.
- DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The duration of the mission is 120 days from the date of the notification of successful bidder.
- DATE AND PLACE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
The deadline for submission of bids is fixed at 16 OCTOBER 2017 at 3.00 p.m. The technical tenders will be opened on the same day at 4.00 p.m. All bids must be presented in two copies (original and copy) to the following address:
ECOWAS BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Department of Administration and General Services Secretariat
Bid for recruitment of a consultant to prepare Fraud Prevention and Anti-Corruption Policy
“To be opened only in the bids opening session”
128, Bd. du 13 janvier BP 2704 Lomé – Togo _ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél : (228) 22 21 68 64 – Fax : (228) 22 21 86 84
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Interested Consultants can download the detailed terms of reference from the EBID’s website: