Financial Services Commission, Mauritius
The Commission is inviting applications from high calibre professionals for the following positions:
(1) Director – Licensing (Ref: Dir/Lic/Oct16)
(2) Director – Financial Stability (Ref: Dir/FS/Oct16)
(3) Director – Supervision (Ref: Dir/Sup/Oct16)
(4) Head – Human Resources (Executive Level) (Ref: Exe/Head-HR/Oct16)
(5) Economists (Manager Level) (Ref: Mgr/Eco/Oct16)
(6) Actuaries (Manager Level) (Ref: Mgr/Act/Oct16)
Employment will be on contractual basis for an initial period of two (2) years. Benefits comprise of an attractive remuneration package, which will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For further information and a detailed Job Description, please visit the Commission’s website (Careers Section) at: www.fscmauritius.org
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 15 November 2016
The Commission reserves the right to call only the best qualified and experienced candidates for the selection exercise; and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
Financial Services Commission
Ebene, Republic of Mauritius
20 October 2016
The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius is the integrated regulator for the financial services sector (other than banking) and global business.