The Economic Commission for Africa is organizing, in partnership with the WTO Chair of the Mohammed V University of Rabat and LEAD (University of Toulon Laboratory for Applied Economic Research in Development) the Tenth International Colloquium of Rabat.
This year’s edition of the colloquium will take place under the theme “Trade, Investment and Sustainable Development” and will take place from Thursday 27 to Saturday 29 October at the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Science of the Mohammed V University of Rabat (Morocco).
This event is taking place as Morocco is preparing to host the Twenty-Second Conference of Parties (COP22); it will provide participants with an opportunity to discuss topics such as:
- Financing sustainable development
- Climate change and the mobility of goods and people
- Optimal economic management of natural resources
- Public policies for sustainable economic development
- Green economy as a new growth niche for Mediterranean countries
- From COP21 to COP22 : commitments made and their implications for the development of countries
- The trade of environmental goods and services
- Dispute settlement and climate change
- Environment economics
- The stakes of climate negotiations
- Non-Trade WTO objectives
- The complementarity between WTO rules and Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs)
Event: Tenth edition of the International Colloquium of Rabat, under the theme “Trade, Investment and Sustainable Development”
Date: 27-28 October 2016
Place: Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Science, Mohammed V University of Rabat (Morocco)
Event: Doctoral school of the International Colloquium of Rabat
Date: 29 October 2016
Place: Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Science, Mohammed V University of Rabat (Morocco)Distributed by APO on behalf of United Nations Economic Commission for Africa ( UNECA ).